Preschool Landing Page
Preschool Language Arts Curriculum (overview)
The McRuffy Preschool Language Arts curriculum is designed to enhance readiness for Kindergarten language arts including reading and phonics. The program contains 160 learning tasks as well as 57 handwriting development activities.
The materials are non-consumable so they can be reused, providing children with plenty of practice. The program features an easy-to-use, flexible format that allows the materials to adapt to the needs of the learner. Ideas are presented to use the same workbook pages in different ways using a wipe-off cover sheet. Children can repeat favorite activities or concepts not yet mastered.
This curriculum will facilitate:
- An understanding and mastering of letter recognition
- Phonemic awareness to develop future phonics learning
- A solid foundation for an understanding of reading and literature
Planning sheets help keep you organized and track progress. Click here for a FREE planning form! (link to Lesson Planning form file name: PreschoolLALessonPlanningFormsPaths)
The McRuffy Preschool Language Arts Curriculum is designed to make the homeschooling parent’s life easier! The Preschool Language Arts Curriculum has the all the materials you need in the curriculum conveniently packaged and ready to go.
A cost effective, professional language arts program that is perfect for a preschool or homeschool setting. The books are non-consumable so they may be reused by group after group in the same day as needed.
- Uses a variety of materials: workbooks, card sets, games, puzzles, reading books
- Incorporates fun and colorful materials that engage young learners
- Covers a variety of learning tasks: listening, workbook responses, teacher instruction, game paying and exploration
- Non-consumable materials can be reused by other children or for added practice
- Flexible design allows customization to the child’s needs
- Provides a solid foundation to transition into Kindergarten