terms and conditions
- Materials are returnable within 30 days of purchase if in new and unused condition. We recommend insuring your return.
- Use a new box or a box in good condition for your return (used boxes typically do not hold up well) and adequate packaging. Items that are recieved damaged are subject to a 30% replacement fee. Returns in envelopes are not accepted as they almost always arrive damaged.
- Please contact McRuffy Press before returning materials. If you've emailed us or called about a return and we have replied, you do not need to contact us any further.
- Return to: McRuffy Press, 1316 E Walnut St, Raymore, MO 64083.
- DO NOT return to our PO Box.
- McRuffy Press reserves the right to deduct from the refund the original outgoing shipping charges on items returned (the amount we paid to UPS or USPS). This may be different than the shipping cost charged on your order, such as free or reduced shipping charges.
- McRuffy Press is not responsible for incorrect addresses provided to us for shipping.
- McRuffy Press is not liable for lost or stolen packages. We will work with you as best we can to locate missing packages, which generally is limited to providing tracking information. We suggest you provide tracking contact information, track your packages, and contact the carrier promptly if you have not received on the date the carrier delivered.
- McRuffy Press is not liable for any order shortages reported after 10 days of materials being received. Please check your orders when they arrive.
- Card sets are included as a part of resource packs in all math curriculum, all science curriculum, Preschool Language Arts, and Kindergarten SE Phonics. If you purchased a math manipulative kit or science lab kit along with curriculum, we will often place the card sets in the bag or container with the kit.
For information about returns call 816-331-7831 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.